Life Time Kids Tri Winona 2012 was awesome and we're looking forward to another great event in 2013! Last year, over 200 kids, ages 5–13, raced a full swim/bike/run triathlon on the beautiful Saint Mary's University campus, nestled within the bluffs of Winona, Minn. After the race, kids enjoyed some snacks and giveaways.
|5 - 7||25 yards||1 mile||1/4 mile|
|8 - 10||75 yards||1 mile||1/2 mile|
|11 - 13||125 yards||2 miles||3/4 miles|
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Individual entry until sellout: $35
• Saturday, June 8, 2013. Check-in: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. First wave departs at 10:30 a.m.
• Saint Mary's University in Winona, MN
• Open to kids 5- to 13-years-old
• Free race T-shirt, swim cap & bib number
• Awards to all finishers
• Lots of giveaways & tons of fun
The Trinona Kids Triathlon supports the Morrie Miller Athletic Foundation, a Winona-based non-profit dedicated to preserving and growing youth athletics in our region. Trinona Kids takes place the day before our USAT-sanctioned sprint and international distance triathlon. For more information on both events, visit www.trinona.com.